Well, Christmas was okay, not as depressing as I expected.
- Toshiba Bluray player
- Bush 22" HDTV 1080p (I had it early, but still, it’s a christmas present)
- HP CB350 12.0 MP Camera with 3x Optical Zoom
- An LED torch set
- Surfs Up, Lion King 1,2,3 and Open Season Bluray disks
- Green Day Classic Airwaves CD
- Xbox Live Wifi adaptor
- Sims 3 & Sega Megadrive Classics on Xbox 360
- A copy of Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler
- Lynx Africa Deodrant + Shower gel
- Cadburys Selection box
- Adidas Deodrant + Shower gel
- Some AAA batteries
- Joke book
- Babes 2011 Calender
- Lion King Book
- Gold Chocolate Coins
But the two things that meant a lot to me (and made my day) were the two texts I recieved on Christmas eve night. So thanks to the senders (you know who you are).
I still wish I had a girlfriend, but I think I’m probably rushing into thinking that, so I’m going to stop thinking that and try and enjoy next year (Single or In a relationship). I hope 2011 is better than 2010.
If I think of anything else to write, I will. If you want to see photos of Christmas this year: